01. How can I pay for my order?
We accept currently:
02. To which countries do you ship?
We provide worldwide* shipping, for free!
* China, Russia and Belarus are the only three countries we cannot ship to.
03. What is the delivery time for my order?
We strive for the following delivery times:
- The Netherlands: ordered on workdays before 18.00, next day delivery
- Belgium: ordered on workdays before 17.00, next day delivery
- Germany: ordered on workdays before 14.00, next day delivery
- European Union: between 2-3 workdays
- International*: between 3-6 workdays
Please note that during and around holidays, deliveries will take longer.
04. What are the shipping costs?
We offer worldwide free shipping to all our customers*.
*Keep in mind that our prices do not include customs fees or other additional taxes that might apply to customers in non-EU countries.
05. What does VAT mean?
- VAT is a value-added tax that both EU and non-EU customers pay.
- VAT is already included in the prices of all Diversity Paris pieces
06. How do I track my order?
Once your payment is finalized and your order has been processed, you will receive a Track&Trace code via mail with which you can track your order.
07. What are the return conditions?
Our return policy entitles you to return the product for any reason within 14 working days counting from the day you received the shoes. You can open the package and check the contents. However, the shoes can only be returned when they are completely unused and sent in the original packaging, double boxed.
Return costs are for the customer, unless otherwise indicated by Diversity Paris’ customer services.
08. How can I return my order?
When returning an item the customer is responsible for the shipment and its costs. Diversity Paris can only process a refund once we have received the shoes in good order. We therefore advice you to always keep hold of your Track&Trace code and receipts.
Please see the terms & conditions page for more information about returning an order.
09. How long does a refund take?
We strive to process your refund within five working days counting from the day we receive the shoes. However, do take into account that we are legally entitled to process refunds within 14 working days. Also, please note that – depending on the payment platform – it can take up to 5 working days for the money to be on your account.
10. Can I cancel or change my order?
Cancelling or changing an order is not possible. This is because after an order is confirmed, the packing and shipping process starts immediately.
Of course after receiving your order you can return it within 14 days*, please see our returns page.
11. How does the sizing work?
Please measure your feet. You can estimate your shoe size by measuring the heel to toe length of your feet
12. Will you restock sold out items?
Diversity Paris offers only limited pieces. We advice you to keep an eye on our social media pages to avoid missing designs.
13. I am not satisfied with my order, what should I do?
Please contact our client support at Support@diversityparis.com, before taking any further actions.
14. I have placed an order during the sale. Can I return my order?
No. During a sale, when there are reduced prices, ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Orders cannot be returned, exchanged and/or refunded. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org